- About Us
- Contact Us
PTL are investors in people, not solely a provider of jobs. We recognise that the driving force behind our success is our people … and you could be one of them. At PTL, we give you the power to get things done. Because a great career doesn’t just make you feel good today, it inspires you to excel tomorrow. That’s why we recruit, develop and retain the best talent in the industry and cultivate leaders at every level of our company.
Whether you are supporting the frontline from the back-office or working directly with clients, being bold and focused on results is the key to our shared success. Our team of IT and Security experts know that everything we do must flow into creating unsurpassed customer service and a flawless customer experience at every touchpoint.
We are committed to giving our people every opportunity not only to learn on the job, but also giving them the chance to gain internationally recognised certifications from our vendor brands such as IBM, NCR, Microsoft, Red Hat, Cisco, and Access amongst others.
PTL employees are dynamic, flexible, forward-looking and with a passion for performance. Naturally, we deliver benefits to match. We’re committed to rewarding our people with a competitive salary, regular performance development reviews, training opportunities, health benefits, and other important perks.
Current vacancies are posted here. However, feel free to contact us on [email protected] as we always like to hear from people who would like to work with us.
PTL Malta is looking for a Systems Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support server operating systems of our growing customer base.
The chosen candidate will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available system architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Deploy and configure Windows and Linux systems on a variety of hardware platforms
- Perform system and application software upgrades within the established change management policies
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level 3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call rotation with the team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year hands-on System engineering experience and an IT degree or equivalent.
Industry certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, RHCSA and RHCE will be considered an asset.
SQL or Oracle database administration experience would be considered as an asset.
Hands-on experience with monitoring, troubleshooting and system management and diagnostic tools and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of the team of IT professionals is critical.
Applicants must submit a detailed CV with a covering letter to Harvest Director of HR Nathalie Gatt at [email protected] by Wednesday 3rd January 2018. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date. Two employer references may be requested at second interview phase.
SERVICE DESK OFFICER (LEVEL 1)
PTL Malta is seeking a Service Desk Officer to join its dynamic team and support its diverse customer base.
Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Service Desk Officer will join the service desk team which acts as a gateway to all support requests across selected companies within Harvest. It serves as a Single Point of Contact for support related requests for both internal and external customers. The Service desk is the owner of all tickets logged within the ticket management system.
Working within a team, the Service Desk Officer is required to professionally interact with the customer by following Incident Management protocols closely linked to ITIL guidelines. The Service Desk Officer is also expected to provide effective support through various technologies such as instant messaging, remote connection, email and telephone to assist the customer in resolving the issue at Service Desk level.
Candidates are expected to have experience in customer support or tech support (ideally Business to Business). The chosen candidate will possess a relevant qualification or certification, have a background of customer service experience as well as experience working within ITIL guidelines or ITIL Foundation Certified.
The chosen applicant shall have:
- a high level of interpersonal and communication skills and be able to discuss technical matters with clients in non-technical language;
- a good command of both spoken and written Maltese and English;
- a polite and professional manner on the phone;
- the aptitude to learn and support new and rapidly-changing technologies;
- the ability to work under pressure, and
- familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products (especially Microsoft Office).
Applicants are to send a detailed CV with a covering letter to Nathalie Gatt at recruitme[email protected] by Wednesday 3rd January 2018. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date. Employer references may be requested at second interview stage.